Welcome to today’s episode of Channel Mine News, the go-to “in your ears” Mining news source for all the multi-taskers out there.
In today’s episode of Channel Mine News, Matty gives a 2023 outlook for Lithium and the race to production.
You’ll hear about:
- Why Lithium stocks pulled back in November 2022
- Jarden Lithium note and their company ratings
- Red Dirt aiming for Q4 2023 DSO
- Liontown in construction aiming for Q2 2024 production
- Leo Lithium aiming for Q4 2023 DSO
If you would like your company to be a part of Channel Mine News, get in touch with me via email@example.com
All Channel Mine News episodes are for information only and may contain forward looking statements that may not eventuate. Please do your own research before making any investment decision or alternatively seek advice from a registered financial professional.
Buy all your Life Of Mine Merch here
Life Of Mine LINKS
Follow on LinkedIn
Follow on Twitter
Subscribe on Youtube
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Instagram
Make sure you subscribe to Life Of Mine wherever you get your Podcasts (links below):