Principal Engineer of Entech Mining Shane McLeay joins Life Of Mine to give a review of what’s been happening in the 2022 Australian Mining space. Entech are involved in numerous projects across a variety of commodities, along with the progress of exciting renewable and automation technology that is making its what into the Mining industry. We had a great chat about:
- Shane’s Non-Executive Director position for Liontown Resources and what makes Kathleen Valley such an exciting project.
- Ins and outs of Lithium mining, is it different to other commodities?
- Entech’s role in the Bellevue Gold project and BGL’s strive to become net zero.
- Long term benefits of renewables for project costs
- Is automation going to make its way Underground?
and plenty more
Thanks again to Entech for being a great Life Of Mine supporter in 2022 and we look forward to many more yarns with the team in 2023.
Give Entech a follow on LinkedIn and check out their website for more information about the services they provide for Mining Engineering, Geotechnical, Ventilation and Resource Geology.