Labyrinth Resources (ASX:LRL) have provided an operational update today for shareholders.
Key pieces of information:
– 2,000m of drilling completed to date
– Initial 8 holes have all intersected the Boucher structure
– Visible Gold intersected outside current non-JORC resources between Talus and Boucher lodes (highlighting potential to expand known mineralisation)
– Acquisition of 7 new Mining claims in adjacent Ontario
– Compilation of maiden JORC resource on track for delivery in 2022 (existing NI43-101 foreign estimate is 2.1Mt at 7.1g/t for 479,000oz)