Welcome to today’s episode of Channel Mine News, the go-to “in your ears” Mining news source for all the multi-taskers out there.
In today’s episode of Channel Mine News, Matty looks at a few companies to watch out for in 2023 within the Gold and Copper space. Will there be some wheeling and dealing for these 2 commodities?
You’ll hear about:
- Bullish analyst Gold predictions and who is best placed to benefit from it?
- Will Newcrest develop Havieron, Cascabel or Wafi-Golpu? (or none of them this year)
- De Grey, Gold Road and Gold Fields…..will there be action?
- Is the Copper price eventually going to go up based on the supply shortage?
- Who is leveraged to benefit in Australia?
- What are some of the big global Copper projects awaiting development?
If you would like your company to be a part of Channel Mine News, get in touch with me via firstname.lastname@example.org
All Channel Mine News episodes are for information only and may contain forward looking statements that may not eventuate. Please do your own research before making any investment decision or alternatively seek advice from a registered financial professional.
Buy all your Life Of Mine Merch here
Life Of Mine LINKS
Follow on LinkedIn
Follow on Twitter
Subscribe on Youtube
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Instagram
Make sure you subscribe to Life Of Mine wherever you get your Podcasts (links below):