Welcome to today’s episode of Channel Mine News, the go-to “in your ears” Mining news source for all the multi-taskers out there. We are joined in this episode by our great friends from Precision Funds Management, namely Tim Weir and Andy Clayton.
In today’s episode, you’ll hear about:
- Weiry’s top shelf macro-economic prediction for 2023.
- Detail unpacking of the Genesis and St Barbara merger
- Leo Lithium’s cracking (and very thick) Lithium drill results in Mali
- David Flanagan giving a very positive feel to Red Dirt
- The timeline for the Warrego Gas bidding war
If you would like your company to be a part of Channel Mine News, get in touch with me via firstname.lastname@example.org
All Channel Mine News episodes are for information only and may contain forward looking statements that may not eventuate. Please do your own research before making any investment decision or alternatively seek advice from a registered financial professional.
Buy all your Life Of Mine Merch here
Life Of Mine LINKS
Follow on LinkedIn
Follow on Twitter
Subscribe on Youtube
Follow on Facebook
Follow on Instagram
Make sure you subscribe to Life Of Mine wherever you get your Podcasts (links below):