Welcome to another episode of Channel Mine News, where we discussed all the hot topics currently swirling around in the Aussie Mining industry. Items discussed:
– Tim Weir’s sensational economic review (as per usual).
– Red Dirt (RDT) – Yinnetharra acquisition and David Flanagan appointed as new Chairman.
– Develop (DVP) looking to get big (but not too big)
– Leonara consolidation update – still on going and a weird investment play from Kin Mining.
– Gold profit results – Capricorn Metals (CMM) and West African Resources (WAF) standouts.
– De Grey (DEG) raising $130mil to fund further drilling and PFS. Who will build this project?
Please if you can, give the episode and posts a share around on LinkedIn to help spread the love.
Thanks as always to our great sponsors at Entech Mining. Check out the number 1 global Mining Consultant at http://entechmining.com.au/
Also, give them a follow on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/entech-pty-ltd/