Andy Clayton from Precision Funds Management joins Life Of Mine for the Battery Metals series. These episodes will educate everyone on all there is to know about Battery Metals, namely what’s in an EV battery, who’s Mining all the minerals and what are the upcoming projects. There will be 4 episodes:
– What makes up an EV Battery (overview)
In this yarn we talk everything NICKEL, namely the 1st commodity to get a speeding ticket and suspended from trading as you may have seen in the news. In this Nickel chat we cover:
- Nickel commodity price speeding ticket from the Russia-Ukraine war and the mob that shorted the living shit out of Nickel and got caught with their pants down.
- Nickel Sulphides vs Nickel Laterites
- The complexities and Capital intensity of developing a Nickel Laterite project
- Difficulty to find Nickel Sulphides vs the abundance of Nickel Laterites globally
- Where is all the Nickel coming from around the world
- What are the big projects in Australia and Globally (and what’s coming up).
Please share this series around your network, as it will be a great education tool for all those keen to learn about the EV revolution.
Thank you as always to our great sponsors at Entech Mining. If you want to know more about the leader in Mine Consultancy, check them out at http://entechmining.com.au/